- Refresh your Swedish body massage skills.
- Give and receive a massage treatment.
- Develop new techniques.
- Receive tips and feedback.
- Experience the therapeutic benefits.
- Relax and rest.
Look after yourself now.
Qualified therapists. From January 2018 2.45-5.00 pm. £49.00 per session.
What will you learn: Refresher techniques, how to give a body massage, to include the face and head, using the strokes of effleurage, petrissage, percussion, and passive stretching.
Unqualified & Beginners Supervision Group. From January 2018 2.45-5.00 pm. £30.00 per session.
What will you learn: beginner Swedish massage techniques for neck back, shoulders and legs, using the strokes effleurage, petrissage and percussion. Health & Safety procedures.
2 large towels
2 small hand towels
base oil, such as olive or grape seed
Bring a friend or partner and pay £50.00 for two.
Send an email to make your booking or for further information telephone 07733976502.
Learn a new skill – January 2018 10.30-4.00
Practice the classical Swedish Massage techniques for the head, neck and shoulders.
Give and receive a seated massage without oil. No need to undress.
Indian Head Massage can help to release muscular tension in the head neck and shoulders.
Improve blood circulation and increase the elimination of waste.
Mobilise stiff joints and promote more joint flexibility.
Relax the mind and body.
Excellent treatment to help your friends or family de stress.
Health & safety, hygiene, contraindications, contra-actions and after care advice are taught. You will work in pairs
Bring a small hand towel, hair band or clip and antibacterial wipes/gel.
More information: E – firstname.lastname@example.org. T- 07733976502
Anatomy and Physiology is about the structure, function and pathology of our body systems. It is the study on how our bodies are made and exactly how it works, as well as examining diseases and disorders.
The following systems are studied:
Histology, Skeletal, Muscular, Integumentary, Cardiovascular, Lymphatic, Nervous, Endocrine, Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary, Reproductive.
This course is essential and beneficial for body work therapists, such as Reiki, Bowen or Theta. Fitness professionals and certain medical professions like occupational therapist and radiologist. It is also a standard requirement for Beauty Therapy technicians.
By the end of this course you will receive a level 3 ITEC accredited and fully recognised Diploma.
Time: 10-30-1.30 pm. 13 weeks
course Fee: £796.00
Start: 27th January 2018
For further details email:email@example.com
- Celebrate – study for a new career
- Weekend course spread over 6 months.
- Blended learning online study and classroom based.
- Small classes & personalised tutor support.
- £1696 includes exam fees and course manual.
- Study Anatomy & Physiology, Massage theory and practice, business start up skills, write case studies and complete consultations.
Course date: 27th January 2018.
Saturday . 10.00 – 5.30 pm.
Sunday 10.00 – 5.00 pm.
Request an application form to enrol.
Career change, redundancy, job insecurity, extra income?
- Consider learning Massage Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, Professional Conduct and Business Awareness.
- You can work either self employed, managing your own therapy business, within the growing spa health and well-being sector, or holistic therapy clinics, cruise ships or leisure centres.
- ITEC is a reputable organisation and recognized worldwide.