1 Day Workshop – Introduction to Massage
- Learn how to give a massage to the Back Neck Shoulders and Legs.
- Practice all the classical Swedish Massage strokes such as Effleurage, Petrissage, Friction and Percussion.
- Recognize when it is not safe to give a massage.
- Follow hygiene, health and safety procedures for massage therapy.
- No prior experience needed.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to give a professional massage to the back neck and shoulders and practice on your friends and family. You will receive a manual containing all the relevant information. This is a workshop for both male and female adults over the age of 18. Venue: North London. // Workshop Fee £130.00. Time: 10.00 – 5.00 pm
Equipment needed. 2 large bath towels, 1 small hand towel, antibacterial/antiseptic wipes, hair band or clip, oil such as grape-seed, olive or almond, plasters. Pen.
1 Day Workshop Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
- Name and locate muscles, bones and organs.
- Discover the various systems of the body.
- Discuss some common diseases and disorders of the Endocrine System.
- Evaluate the reasons why studying the subject is so important for students learning holistic therapies, beauty therapy and fitness training.
- Suitable for complete beginners, no prior experience required.
Venue: North London and North Hertfordshire. // Workshop Fee £121.00. Time: 10.00 – 5.00 pm.
Equipment needed. Pen and notebook. You will receive handouts related to the workshop.
1 Day Workshop – Introduction to Indian Head Massage.
- Give and receive massage to the upper back, neck, shoulders, arms, face and head.
- Note health and safety procedures, know when it is safe or not to give a treatment.
- Locate and balance energy centers positioned at the head, face and neck.
- Relax and enjoy a seated Indian Head Massage Treatment no oils applied.
- Wear light clothing for receiving massage.
Venue: North London and North Hertfordshire. // Workshop Fee £95.00. Time: 11.00 – 4.00 pm
Equipment needed. 1 small hand towel. Antibacterial/antiseptic wipes or gel. Hair band/clip, comb, plasters. Small cushion (optional). Pen.
ITEC Holistic Massage Level 3 Diploma. Fast Track. 12 days. Course Fee: £1,903.00 Venue: North London. Time: 10.00-5.00 pm January 2017
Online and classroom learning with tutor support and guidance. Study Anatomy & Physiology, Massage Theory and practice, Professional conduct, contraindications, health and safety, how to set up your own business as a therapist.
Attend the training venue for all of your theory and practical lessons. Your assignments, case studies and treatment evidence are performed outside of the classroom as part of your home study.
Equipment needed: Pen and notebook, 2 large bath towels, 2 hand towels, antibacterial/antiseptic wipes, hair band/clips, plasters, base oil, such as grape-seed, olive or almond. Wear loose comfortable clothing for giving massage. You will receive a training manual for all units of the course.
Course fee can be paid by either cash, cheque or BACS .
For further information contact 07733976502 or email: email@example.com
ITEC Indian Head Massage Level 3 Diploma. 2017
ITEC Diet and Nutrition Level 3 for Complementary Therapists. Start date 2017